ADAI has provided a quick reference here to many dealer-specific or dealer-related IDOR official documents and forms. ADAI makes every attempt to keep these documents current. However, please note that you should always check the IDOR Dealer Page for any more current updates to these documents or forms.
What Is ADAI's State-by-State Sales Tax Comparison Chart Information?
[NOTE: Do not use this chart for calculating non-resident sales tax rates. ALWAYS use the IDOR Chart found on the IDOR Dealer Page.]
Download PDF for Sales Tax by State
- CD #13 (10-15) Refund of Sales Tax Procedure
- CD #23 (7-13) Delivery & Installation Charges
- CD #27 (8-11) Seller Registration, Methods of Remittance, Certified Service Providers & Taxability Matrix
- CD #41 (10-11) Sales Tax on CARFAX-Credit Reports-Etc.
- IB #2 (3-13) Warranties & Service Contracts
- IB #4 (9-11_ Sales To & From State-Local-Federal Government
- IB #8 (11-11) Sales Tax on Computer Software & Digital Goods
- IB #10 (6-08) Sales-Use Tax re: Non-Profit Organizations
- IB #20 (10-15) Auctions-Casual Sales-Consignment Sales
- IB #28L (7-07) Leases
- IB #28S (4-12) Sale of Vehicles
- IB #40 (8-91) Gifts & Prizes
- IB #47 (12--07) Sales Tax on Rental Vehicles
- IB #52 (1-12) Wholesalers
- IB #57 (9-11) Drop Shipments
- IB #83 (7-14) Gasoline Use Tax - Effective 7.1.14
- IB #84 (8-14) Non-Resident Sale of Motor Vehicles
- IB #86 (12-14) Sales & Use Tax on Demos